Watch the video below to see what your kayak tour experience with Rookery Bay Reserve could be like!
Two-hour guided kayak tours of Rookery Bay and surroundings provide an up-close and personal experience of this irreplaceable national treasure. Paddle lazily through the shallows and mazelike mangrove tunnels while learning about your surroundings from an experienced guide and naturalist. Tours are offered from November - May.
Important Notes for Trip Participants:
- Registration is required. Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 48 hours notice of cancellation.
- Cost is $69 (10% off for members) and includes a kayak, all equipment, paddling instruction and admission to the Rookery Bay Environmental Learning Center.
- Paddlers must be 12 or older.
- Weight limit: 250 pounds.
- Wear closed-toed shoes and clothes that you do not mind getting wet.
- Bring a hat, sunglasses, sun block, and a water bottle.
- Leave all electronic equipment locked in your car as you will get wet.
- In the event of severely inclement weather, your trip leader will contact you on the morning of the trip at the phone number you provide when registering.
- Meet at launch site 30 minutes prior to scheduled start time.