Diverse Training Opportunities
The Coastal Training Program at Rookery Bay offers a diverse selection of training opportunities for professionals. Below please find a listing of the courses that have been offered over the years, and may be offered again in the future. If there is a training that you think should be offered again, please let us know. We keep track of the trainings that are requested to help protect our coastal resources and better serve our community.
- Adaptation Planning for Coastal Communities
- Green Infrastructure for Coastal Resilience
- Planning and Facilitation Collaborative Meetings
- Estimating Your Local Marine Economy: Telling Your Story
- Coastal Inundation Mapping Workshop
- Water Words that Work– COMING SOON! Select the link to register online.
Natural Resource Management
- Southwest Florida CISMA Grass Identification
- Ecotour Education: Providing Tours in SW Florida’s Protected Coastal Areas
- Water Wise and Other Irrigation Concepts
- Proper Pruning Practices
- Invasive Exotic Plants Management
- Mangrove Trimming and Regulation(English and Spanish)- COMING SOON! Select the link to register online.
- Lakes and Pond Plant Management
- Marine Mammal Stranding Network
- Florida Master Naturalist Program
Stay Connected with Us!
Keep up-to-date on the latest news, events, research, and fun happening at Rookery Bay!